Date: 22 October 2023
- Work is a part of life, and more work-life balance, we should focus on balancing our lives.
- In life, you play multiple roles, both personal and professional, each carrying its own set of responsibilities. It’s essential to master the art of prioritizing these roles and their attached responsibilities, ensuring that each role receives its due attention without neglecting any.
- Learn to say “No” in a dignified manner.
- Make a planner for your daily, weekly, and monthly tasks and prioritize the list.
- Develop a skill set to be good at the work you do so that you can become self-reliant and self-sufficient.
- Understand your true being first, and do not put too much pressure on yourself or have unrealistic expectations from yourself